Gift Shop Associate
We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it.
We are seeking a Gift Shop Associate. The Gift Shop Associate is responsible for customer service, cashiering, bagging merchandise, opening and closing the store, receiving, pricing, merchandising, inventory, as well as maintaining organization and cleanliness of the gift shop.
• Ensure customers have a positive experience
• Performs work activities such as cleaning, organizing shelves, merchandising & sales
• Ensures highest level of customer service is given to all including co-workers & vendors
• Maintains the cash register & inventory throughout the shift
• Operates cash register/Point of Sales system
• Maintains the reverence of the Gift Shop
• Ability to work within a team
• Positive and respectful attitude
• Willingness to learn, able to take direction
• Basic math skills
• Customer service experience helpful
• Communication skills helpful
To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or confidentially email your resume to email@example.com. Please include the title of this job along with the location name for which you are applying in your email.
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our confidential Talent Network to receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
SIGN UP FOR JOB ALERTS (https://nsmg.jobs.net/en-US/join)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/8MPb4MHDxmLl5TGEJcRpW1
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.