With over 25 years of experience, MAPCO is committed to providing quality HVAC products to its customers. Our customers range from mechanical contractors, building maintenance departments, hotels, hospitals and individual homeowners. We pride ourselves on customer service and work with our customers to provide cool, clean air.
MAPCO is looking to hire an administrative assistant to work alongside our sales and accounting department. We are a small company with flexibility and a lot of room for growth. Compensation will be based on qualifications.
• 2 years college preferred, but not required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Ability to work under limited supervision
• Time management & organization skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to learn new skills and knowledge
• Perform general office clerk duties
• Data entry for accounts receivable/payable
• Bid maintenance & management
• Assists sales engineer & other employees as necessary
• Assists with answering phones and helping walk-in customers
We offer a full benefits package which includes employer paid medical/dental/vision plan, flex spending plan, personal time off, holiday pay, retirement plan with company contribution.
Interested candidates please email your resume and salary requirements.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.