Assistant Store Manager/Key Holder
46-056 Kamehameha Hwy #286, Kaneohe, HI
Assistant Retail Store Manager / Keyholder at KNOW1
We are seeking a reliable, motivated, and experienced Full-Time Assistant Store Manager to oversee daily operations at KNOW1.
- Managing the retail sales team. Including training, delegating tasks, reprimanding, appraising, and hiring employees as necessary.
- Providing excellent customer-service to guests. Including answering inquiries about the store, brands, product collections, recommending products, communicating in-store promotion details, and more.
- Monitoring stock levels and purchasing products for the store.
- Researching new products and brands for the store.
- Receiving product shipments, including recording accurate damaged/shortage/overage records, pricing, tagging, sorting, and displaying product.
- Adhering to standard opening and closing procedures, including preparing the store to optimal visual merchandising standards, maintaining store cleanliness, and securing the store for closing.
- Preparing and distributing work schedules for the sales team.
- Effectively operating the Shopify POS system.
- Setting and meeting sales goals, including sales reporting, strategizing, and promoting.
- Preparing store promotional displays.
- Assisting with day-to-day social media activities.
- Ensuring compliance to the employee handbook and to health and safety standards.
- Previous experience in retail management or assistant management.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong reliability and accountability.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Conflict management skills.
- Time and task management skills.
- Ability to learn and communicate an in-depth knowledge of the store’s merchandise, its exact location and its prices.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.
Know someone who might be interested in this job? SHARE IT:
Back to Search