Labor Relations Specialist
Hawaii Nurses Association OPEIU Local 50
1600 Ala Moana Blvd Suite 100
Labor Relations Specialist (Business Agent)
- Ensures implementation of the collective bargaining program:
- Negotiate or assist in contract negotiations, including proposal development, contract campaigns, and negotiations;
- Representation work, including grievance handling and disciplinary appeals, including arbitration preparation;
- Administer contract enforcement;
- Monitor changes in conditions of employment (new policies of employer);
- File unfair labor practices;
- Organize internal and external;
- Communicate and coordinate with, as well as, assist stewards in representation work;
- Work with stewards and leaders in the development and implementation of worksite issue campaigns;
- Other related duties as required.
Organizing experience and healthcare background expertise and understanding is preferred.
The position includes a generous salary and benefits package in accordance with a collective bargaining agreement.
Please email resume and cover letter with references to Gary Nuber, Director of Field Services, firstname.lastname@example.org by September 9, 2022.
Review of resumes will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.