Customer Service Representative Featured
1524 Kaleilani Street
Sign On Bonus: $1000
Under general supervision, maintain and increase market share by satisfying existing and new customer needs and meeting management/department objectives. Coordinate customer service with all departments within organization. Develop a close working relationship with customers, and all coordinating departments.
- Identify customer and department needs and satisfy them effectively.
- Maintain and develop assigned customer base.
- Working knowledge of all products and categories to drive penetration of existing accounts.
- Cross-train and foster solid working relationships within department and with other departments.
- Input orders into computer system.
- Via telephone and other media, sell all major product categories through the presentation of new products, services, ideas, uses, and applications to meet all established sales and profit objectives.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining necessary company and customer files.
- Responsible for managing daily tasks and reports related to order processing, shipments, deliveries, customer needs, and others as assigned.
- Support company sales and gross profit projections and goals as needed.
- Adhere to operational procedures.
- Attend meetings as scheduled.
- Work with sales team.
- Advance education and knowledge of products, company, and industry through assigned and self-directed internal courses, meetings, and other resources.
- Attends department sales meetings, as scheduled, and participates in other activities as requested.
- Working different days, hours and overtime may be needed occasionally.
- Adhere to all applicable GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), personal hygiene, and SQF (Safe Quality Food) policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Experience and Professional Skills
- One (1) year minimum experience in sales and/or customer service position preferred.
- Specialty food, specialty business, and/or culinary experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Strong numeric and alpha-numeric data entry skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in a positive manner both verbally and in writing.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Pursues knowledge, education, training, and development opportunities.
- Shares expertise with others.
- Customer service to internal and external customers.
- Solicits internal and external customer feedback to improve service and processes.
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Participates in meetings, presentations, and demonstrations.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and analyze written information including, but not limited to general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Communicates clearly and effectively through written, spoken, and other media.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, effectiveness, and efficiency in all activities and actions.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Follows policies and procedures.
- Supports the organization's goals and values.
- Uses time efficiently, prioritizes and plans work activities.
- Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Adheres to safety and security procedures.
- Reliable and timely attendance.
- Follows instructions and management direction.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of sales techniques, marketing principles, products, company, industry, and other related areas.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in one-on-one and small group situations with associates, managers, representatives, and others.
- Ability to perform required mathematical tasks related to money, profitability, weight, measurement, volume, distance, and other related areas.
- Ability to assess situations and problem solve with and/or without direction and instruction.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those required by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
- Sit for extended periods.
- Perform repetitive movement and use of fingers, hands, wrists, and arms to type, handle, feel, and reach.
Occasionally required to:
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment is moderately loud.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.