Atlas Sales Company is a Supplier and Contractor of Scaffolding and Forming products to Hawaii and the Pacific Basin. We are currently hiring for the Honolulu location.
• 3-5 years of verifiable Sales experience.
• Education: Minimum: High School diploma. Preferred BA or BS degree.
• Proficient in math, computers, email, internet, copiers, and fax.
• Valid HI driver’s license, ability to safely operate cars, pickups, and small flatbed trucks, while obeying all traffic rules and regulations.
• Previous work in the construction industry.
• Efficient use of office equipment: copier, scanner, fax, phone, and computers with multiple software platforms.
• Ability to work overtime, weekends and travel to other islands.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including: understanding blueprints, creating drawings, take-offs, proposals, safety plans and other documents.
• Ability to process multiple sources of information and communicate ongoing progress to customers and co-workers.
• Must pass a criminal background check, physical, and drug/alcohol screen.
• Must maintain good attendance and accountability.
• Must be vaccinated from COVID 19.
• Sales of all company products with an emphasis on scaffolding, hoisting, shoring, and forming products.
• Prepare bids in a complete and timely manner that align with company policy and goals while meeting customer requirements.
• Coordinate all phases of work between co-workers and customers to ensure productivity and profitability goals are met.
• Manage and assist the sale, delivery, build and dismantle phases of field work to insure adherence to the proposed work scope and safety requirements.
• Ability to handle time sensitive information from multiple sources, make appropriate decisions and communicate the decision effectively to all involved personnel.
• Ensure client billing is timely and accurate. Communicate and get customer approval for any change orders.
• Investigate past due accounts, follow up to collect while maintaining customer relations.
• Occasional transporting of materials to/from job-sites.
• Remediate any work by company crews that has not been built to plans as specified.
• Monitor inventory to ensure availability of equipment for all projects. Source and order parts if necessary.
• Manage and coordinate job-site tasks between customer, crew, and billing department as needed.
• Must be capable of climbing scaffolding, ladders, etc. to take measurements of typical job-site conditions.
• Occasional lifting and carrying of equipment and standing for long periods of time in all types of field conditions.
• The position requires staying calm under pressure when communicating with clients and co-workers. Avoid intimidating tone or abusive or inappropriate language.
• Hours: Position is Full Time and often requires additional hours depending on the project requirements. Standard work hours: Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm.
Pay: Based on Experience (Salary 100K-70K/ year + Benefits)
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Drug, Vacation, GCA Holidays, 401K
Contact: Send Resume to email@example.com, phone: 808-685-7041
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.