91-1010 Shangrila Street #306
Responsible for development, coordination and implementation of teacher training, including workshops and conferences that address classroom strategies and activities to effectively reach, teach and engage NH students. Serves as a support to educators and makes recommendations to improve curriculum planning, individual lessons and teaching methods.
- Network with school administrators and teachers to gather information and input on the need for continued learning opportunities in specific areas of practice.
- Research educational goals, objectives, and methodologies to design appropriate educator workshops and trainings.
- Research and secure resources for educational training options.
- Establish and secure partnerships and agreements to execute training
- Develop an annual workshop and training plan for PreK-12 educators
- Work collaboratively with Community Counselors in providing instructional support to educators to increase student engagement and achievement
- Work with educators to develop approaches and activities to improve learning outcomes for students
- Coordinate and arrange logistics for trainings sessions and conferences.
- Develop and produce recruitment and advertising materials for training activities
- Recruit and enroll community educators for continued learning opportunities
Other duties as required.
Please visit our website at www.inpeace.org to review a full description of the position.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.