91-1010 Shangrila Street #306
Under the general supervision of the Program Director, The STEM Specialist Coach recruits’ participants, provides one-on-one participant counseling, and additional participant support services.
- Recruits participants in the stem field or who want to be in the stem field for the program utilizing various methods (fliers, banners, tabling, in-person outreach, fairs, events etc.)
- Provides one-on-one guidance to participants, including:
- Providing guidance and encouragement
- Monitoring academic progress; and
- Connecting with accessing other educational support services (such as financial aid) as needed.
- Provides additional educational support services, such as workshops with a focus on STEM.
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with partner agencies, including the Department of Education.
- Assists in collecting accurate data through program forms and in-person communication, for program implementation, evaluation, reporting and other communications.
- Contribute to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
- Maintain confidential information.
Other duties as directed.
Please visit our website at www.inpeace.org for a full job description of the position.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.