Job Title: Carpenter Foreman
Company: AIPA Properties, LLC
Location: Airport Industrial Park, Honolulu, HI
Type: Full Time / Permanent
AIPA Properties, LLC seeks an experienced Carpenter Foreman to support Construction and Facilities operations at Airport Industrial Park (AIPA) – a large and highly active mixed-use development located near the Honolulu International Airport in Honolulu, Hawaii. This person must be dynamic and reliable and will work closely with AIPA’s Construction Management team. All construction activities are on-site and year-round.
As a dedicated employer, AIPA values long-term relationships and the growth of its employees. We are seeking to develop the right person who demonstrates the motivation to learn and an ambition to improve the facility. We are excited to discuss the many opportunities we have available for you at Airport Industrial Park!
Compensation: $80,000-$120,000/year (determined on experience) and includes a competitive benefits package.
- Knowledge and skills to provide professional and quality construction services
- Completes daily jobsite reports
- Maintain inventory, tools and equipment logs
- Maintain a safe working environment, through pre-planning, AHA’s, training, inspections and disciplinary actions. Conform to HIOSH and ACK policies; establishes safe work procedures for all work activities (i.e. forming, framing, concrete, finishing, etc.)
- Procure tools, equipment, and materials on time to meet the project schedule
- Assist in take-off and procurement of equipment, supplies and construction materials
- Provide QC audits and inspections to ensure a high-quality outcome
- Ensure maintenance and care of company tools and equipment
- Come to work regularly and on time, follow directions, take constructive criticism, get along with co-workers and supervisors, treat co-workers, supervisors and customers with respect and courtesy, and refrain from abusive, insubordinate or violent behavior
- Supervise and maintain a clean and well-organized jobsite
- Communicate effectively with tenants and AIPA team members to coordinate work
- Assist in keeping the project on schedule and budget
- 10 years experience - inclusive of the following;
- Read drawings and specifications.
- Skilled rough and finish carpentry for the repair, alteration, and construction of commercial facilities
- Steel stud framing and gypsum board hanging and finishing
- Installation of acoustical ceilings
- Installation/Maintenance of Doors, Frames and Hardware
- Minor repairs and replacement of floor tile and grouting
- Installation and repair of millwork, cabinets, and furniture
- Some experience in forming and pouring concrete for slabs, sidewalks and building pads
- Coordinate and supervise all trades to ensure a quality work-product
- Maintains construction areas clean and free of safety hazards
- Working knowledge of construction laws, building codes and safety standards.
- Ability to work occasional evening shifts, weekends and overtime and respond to after hour emergencies as needed
- Ability to develop solutions and apply creative problem solving
- Valid driver’s license and clean abstract
- Desired: Personal computer applications skills (word processing, spreadsheets, scheduling)
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position (i.e. climb stairs, ladders, scaffolds, etc.)
To apply, please send your resume and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an initial virtual interview.
Hadley Properties, LLC and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Employment will be via an affiliate of Hadley Properties, LLC. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.