Lays out and fits pipe and/or structural components for fabrication and repair in accordance with established drawings and welding procedures. Essential Functions:
• Lays out and prepares base metals using air and power tools.
• Reads and properly interprets blue prints and drawings.
• Demonstrates knowledge of gas line safety and fire prevention.
• Fabricates and assemblies utilizing SMAW, FCAW, GTAW or BRAZE. Experience and Knowledge:
• Minimum of 2-5 years of practical welding experience, preferably within the marine and/or shipyard industry.
• Must demonstrate knowledge of general hand tools as well as those common to welders/fitters (grinders, die grinders, angle grinders, basic welding machines, etc.)
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.