MLS Operations Manager
HiCentral MLS, LTD.
1136 12th Ave, Ste 200
Supervises the Compliance and Public Records functions of the MLS. Coordinates and manages department operations and aspects of specific projects. Provides administrative support to the Board of Directors of HiCentral MLS, Ltd. (BOD) and the Director of MLS;
Administrative and Operational Support for the MLS:
- Supervises the operations of the Compliance and Public Records functions of the MLS, and the personnel associated with the same;
- Manages and executes a range of staff and/or operational support activities for the department or division or MLS;
- Performs critical task of coordinating and managing calendars/timelines, documenting tasks and plans and the implementation of new projects and department goals; Schedules and coordinates meetings, events, interviews, appointments, and/or other similar activities for key positions
- Analyzes aspects of day-to-day operations with particular emphasis on optimizing operational processes and procedures to achieve maximum efficiency while maintaining quality standards and meeting customer expectations;
- Represents the Director in matters for which they are responsible;
- Coordinates with other departments in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational issues;
- Compose and edit internal and external communication from verbal direction, or from knowledge of established department/division policies; may prepare, transcribe, compose, type, edit, and distribute agendas and/or minutes of meetings.
Administrative Support for the BOD, governance, and associated committees:
- Coordinates meeting schedules and meeting logistics
- Takes minutes of the meetings, prepares meeting minutes for final review and approval by the Secretary/Treasurer of the Board;
- Drafts meeting materials under the direction of the CEO or Director of MLS;
- Provides meeting materials to all Directors in a timely manner;
- Retains official records of meetings;
- Coordinates all other logistical activities associated with the same; (this seems dupe w/ first bullet)
- Responsible for the oversight and compliance of the governing documents and records of the organization to include By-Laws, Policies, and copyright filings.
SCOPE OF POSITION
- Reports to and works closely with the Director of MLS.
- Maintain good working relationship with MLS and HBR staff.
- Has contact with Board of Directors, MLS committee members, HBR members, MLS Participants and Subscribers, vendor representatives and consultants.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of Board meetings as required.
- Supervises 2 non-exempt employees
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts and Sciences, Business, technology or related field preferred.
- Personable and well acquainted with operating in a professional, action oriented and results driven environment.
- Well organized, ability to prioritize and multi-task with the ability to work under limited supervision
- Ability to communication clearly and effectively - possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, Experienced in business writing and proof reading
- Expert in the use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Technologically adroit with the ability to work in the office or remotely in varying conditions and with a variety of devices. Office, Boardroom, Home Office, and desktop, laptop, tablets and mobile phones.
- Ability to interpret applicable policies and uses good judgment in applying policies to daily operations within scope of authority
- Excellent customer service skills
- 1-3 years experience as manager, operations or product support or equivalent desirabl
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.