We are a busy and successful Ob/Gyn practice and are looking for someone who is friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated to join our team. We also perform aesthetics to provide services that patients desire.
- Experience in customer service particularly in the medical field.
- Excellent empathetic, compassionate and engaging customer service skills.
- Knowledge in medical insurance is needed.
- Reliable, excellent organization skills, ability to multitask, detail oriented and eager to learn new skills.
- Scheduling and registering patients.
- Collecting and verifying patient demographics and insurance information.
- Collecting copays and patient payments.
- Answering and triaging phone calls.
- Promoting aesthetic services.
- Full time position (Part time possible if job sharing).
- Travel between 2 office locations: Honolulu and Aiea.
- Hours: M: 8am-4:30pm T: 8am-4:30pm W: 8am-7pm Th: 8am-4:30pm F: 8am-12noon.
- Benefits include medical, dental and 401k plan.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.