Molokai Properties Ltd
100 Maunaloa Road
Per Hour based on experience
Primary Purpose: Responsible to perform security duties covering Company land and property, while assuring safety and performance standards are met at all times.
- Safeguard the real and personal property of the Company, including resorts and private lands.
- Cooperate with security personnel assigned to neighboring properties.
- Monitor, prevent, and report any open or unsecured doorways and windows.
- Monitor, prevent, and report any acts of vandalism or trespassing.
- Prepare daily reporting of all activities performed, incidents that occurred, and corrective actions taken/required.
- Perform and document daily light checks if assigned.
- Provide notification of any utility breaks or gas leaks upon being informed or observation of such occurrence.
- Once issued, utilize a company provided Dispatch Manager Device to document activities, incidents, and tracks coverage.
- Responsible for all other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- Adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
- Ability to resolve routine operational problems and escalate problems to Management.
- Handles problems in a professional and business-like manner.
- Ability to adapt to procedural and workflow changes.
- Adheres to all designated work schedules, which may vary due to business needs of the operation.
- Adheres to all regulations for a safe and efficient operation of all facilities.
- Adheres to all OSHA/HIOSH requirements and their applications.
Work Conditions and Hours:
- Ability to work various shifts required for 24-hour, 7 days per week coverage.
- Ability to perform duties in an outdoor environment in various weather conditions.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Some previous on-job security experience desirable.
Licenses or Certificates:
- Most possess a current security guard 8-hour training certification or the ability to get certification.
- Must possess a valid Hawaii Driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract.
- Must be immunized for Hepatitis B or willing to be immunized at Company cost.
We will only consider applicants living in the State of Hawaii. Personal or business connections to Molokai are preferred.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.