Accounting and HR Assistant
Newport Pacific Cabinets, Inc.
99-129B Waiua Way
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience and Quickbook
- Certified payroll experience preferred
- Solid knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Monitor all accounts and general ledgers.
- Ensure financial transactions are in accordance with GAAP.
- Generate and analyze financial data and clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Handle A/R functions including preparing weekly or monthly invoice and posting transactions and billing customers.
- Handle A/P duties such as verifying invoices for accuracy and processing payments in a timely manner.
- Lead annual budgeting and planning process
- Monitor monthly financial performance
- Account reconciliations are completed.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly/annual financial reports with detailed analysis.
- Handle payrolls and certified payrolls
- Manage Logistics - Coordinate and track for incoming shipments
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.