Customer Service Supervisor I and II -
Serves in a leadership capacity to assist branch manager in motivating and supporting Customer Service Representative (CSR) staff to participation in branch sales efforts, exemplary customer service, and sound branch operations. In conjunction with Branch Manager: Responsible for scheduling, supervising and coaching Customer Service Representative (CSR) staff, managing paying, receiving and new account operations, and ensuring branch regulatory compliance. Models exemplary sales and service skills and coaches team to explore customer needs and sell appropriate bank products and services, including referrals to other business units. May provide remote approvals for overrides to other branch locations. Resolves customer issues. Actively interacts with internal support areas.
Customer Service Supervisor I
• Min. of 5 yrs, job experience as a Sr. CSR/New Accounts Rep. or equivalent, plus demonstrated leadership ability in an operations area related to Bank or retail operations.
• Professional staff development, performance management, training, and employee counseling skills are preferred.
• Proven ability to lead and develop a team is preferred.
• Proven history of negotiation and influencing skills. Proven sales techniques and sales management skills.
• Technical skills and experience to operate teller software, Word, Excel, and other bank-related computer programs.
• Strong customer relations skills and the ability to communicate and work well with employees and customers in a cooperative, positive manner.
• Must be a self-starter, dependable, able to work within deadlines under pressure.
• Must possess excellent judgment, and the ability to accept responsibility and handle confidential information.
• Ability to work quickly and accurately, to analyze information and make decisions.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
Customer Service Supervisor II (in addition to all qualifications above)
• Min. of 5 yrs. job experience as a Sr. CSR/New Accounts Rep./Personal Banker or equivalent and 2 yrs. in a Customer Service Supervisor/Branch Assistant Manager role or equivalent, plus demonstrated leadership ability in a bank/branch operations environment.
• Professional staff development, performance management, training, and employee counseling skills are required.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.