2 South King Street, Honolulu
This position is responsible for processing Lockbox payments. Processing includes scanning and verifying data on payments and accompanying documents, reviewing images scanned into our Lockbox Processing Software and performing any data entry required per client specifications. This position requires that all payments be accounted for on the day they are received, while adhering to strict processing deadlines. The processor must accurately complete high volume, repetitive tasks while maintaining a high degree of focus and attention to detail. This is necessary to maintain service level quality and meet established processing deadlines.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in customer service, sales or banking required. Sales experience in the banking or financial industry preferred.
- Local travel required. Valid driver's license, vehicle, and liability insurance are required.
- Accuracy with strong attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Strong 10-key skills.
- Ability to work effectively under direct supervision and follow specific guidelines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment. Ability to work quickly and accurately, to analyze information and make decisions.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills. Ability to prioritize and perform a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.