Special Events & Projects-Grant Manager Featured
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Hawaii
1970 Judd Hillside Road
We are a team of inspired individuals who make a difference in people's lives. Orr mission is to provide a home-away-from home for seriously ill children and their families, and to develop other programs and partnerships aimed at improving the lives of children in Hawaii and the Pacific.
The primary responsibility of the Special Events & Grant Manager is to manage and oversee planning, development and implementation of RMHC-Hawaii’s signature events, grants development campaign and any other special events, projects, or activities related to RMHC’s overall development and fundraising objectives. This includes outside or sponsor driven community/individual projects that benefit the House through increased awareness, donor support, and partnership opportunities. This position is subject to the general policies established by the Board of Directors.
- Designs and administers a comprehensive community sponsorship program with strategies for planning successful events, creating prospect lists, developing value-added sponsorship packages, and exploring opportunities for new community support initiatives including enhanced business partnerships, and goods and services trade agreements.
- Assumes leadership responsibility for development, oversight, and implementation of RMHC Hawaii’s signature events (Golf/Gala). Also responsible for developing and managing all outside and/or sponsor-driven special events and activities relating to and/or benefiting RMHC, such as APIII Golf tournament, Children & Youth Day, Make Change Count, etc.
- Sources new in-kind sponsor/donors from the community-at-large and coordinates as part of RMHC’s grassroots donor program to benefit House and program operations.
- Serves as spokesperson for RMHC business development presentations to the small business community, schools, churches, youth organizations, and community service groups. Designs and plans presentation program as appropriate for target market and any ancillary products required.
- Works actively and collaboratively with other development team members to establish fundraising goals, set strategic priorities to meet annual budgets for all revenue sources and on fundraising tasks.
- Develops and manages budgets relating to RMHC special projects and events. Work with the Development Director to manage bottom-line expense and revenue objectives for RMHC’s fundraising programs.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 AM-5:00 PM, in addition to evenings and weekends as required.
Benefits: 100% PPO Medical; Retirement Plan; Paid Sick, Vacation and Holidays; Professional Training
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.