TAX SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
Wilfred E. Bucher, CPA is looking for individuals with 3 to 5 years of public accounting experience in tax.
• Competitive compensation,
• New Client referral bonus,
• An emphasis on a work/life balance at every level,
• Medical Insurance,
• A generous paid time off policy,
• 10 paid holidays,
• Paid downtown parking stall,
• SIMPLE IRA and much more.
Responsibilities of a Tax Senior would include:
• Full responsibility for compilation and tax engagements,
• Training and supervising associate accountants assigned to engagements,
• Participating in the firm's marketing activities,
• Assist clients with fundamental tax planning and analysis, work to understand company-specific business and tax issues and identify and mitigate risk areas,
• Oversee tax consulting projects for clients in diverse industries,
• Research and analyze a wide range of tax issues encountered on engagements,
• Assist with tax planning opportunity identification, implementing tax planning projects, providing tax research and analysis for clients in diverse industries, and keeping up-to-date on current tax practices and technical issues,
• Develop a working knowledge of the client's business and tax systems, take responsibility for clearing open items relating to assigned areas, meeting client deadlines, and contribute to the successful completion of projects,
• Preparing federal and various state income tax returns for Individuals, Partnerships, Corporations, Trusts, and Non-Profits,
• Utilizing tax software, including Lacerte, GoSystem, and ProConnect, to prepare federal and various state and local, income tax returns, and calculate estimated tax and process filings,
• Preparing various state tax filings related to Hawaii General Excise Tax for various clients,
Ideal candidate qualifications:
• Bachelor or Masters' degree in Accounting,
• A CPA license is a bonus but not required,
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Quickbooks,
• Able to manage workflow and priorities,
• A positive, professional attitude,
• The ability to work as part of a team towards common goals,
• Committed to excellence and high standards,
• Versatile, flexible and willing to work within constantly changing priorities and work settings.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.