῾Ōlelo Community Media (www.olelo.org), O’ahu’s premiere provider of PEG Access resources and services, exists “to strengthen our island voices and advance community engagement through innovative media.” ῾Ōlelo’s programs and services are designed to empower and equip individuals, non-profit and community organizations to exercise free speech and engage in community media by sharing their unique stories through digital media. Likewise, ῾Ōlelo provides government with digital media training and a venue to enhance accessibility through coverage of hearings and meetings. ῾Ōlelo’s success in community engagement is rooted in its core values: Teamwork, Integrity and Aloha.
῾Ōlelo seeks candidates to fill one (1) full-time Media Services Associate position to work out of our Mapunapuna Community Media Center. Media Services Associates (MSA) are responsible for delivering excellent customer service and care to our community producers, guests and partners. Additionally, MSAs serve as frontline stewards of Community Access video production equipment and facilities, provide training and technical assistance to clients, assist with ῾Ōlelo’s coverage of community events, and other inherent duties and responsibilities normally associated with such a position.
The successful candidates have:
· Minimally an AA in related field of study or equivalent education and experience desirable.
· Technical aptitude and desire to learn new concepts and technology.
· Familiarity with digital media such as video production.
· Experience with customer service, and the ability to understand the dynamics involved in achieving excellent customer service and satisfaction.
· Knowledge of both Mac and PC-based software, including Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office, and Outlook.
· Enthusiasm for teamwork and collaboration in a multicultural environment.
ʿŌlelo‘s total compensation package for eligible full time employees includes: base salary, generous vacation and sick leave, flexible hours, medical/dental/vision, group life insurance, and long term disability, Safe Harbor 401(K) with employer match, and free parking to list several.
To apply, click here or type the following URL into a browser https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=4f2113cc-f837-47a1-900d-ab9496be4545&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=283359&source=CC3&lang=en_US.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.