Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
To provide supervision and oversight in a small/medium/large full service branch office operation, including personnel management and office security. May serve as a Navy Federal Assistant Treasurer, Loan Officer, and/or Vault Custodian.
• Monitor cash operation and branch self-auditing efforts to keep credit union assets secure and within operational limits
• Seek and leverage opportunities to conduct outside marketing and promotional activities to members and potential members through financial presentations, local events and realtor/trade shows and events
• Administer branch budgeting, purchasing and records retention for business expenses
• Analyze statistics and reports to discover, report and leverage business performance and trends
• Assist other areas of the credit union to support member service requirements and initiatives
• Conduct recruiting, on-boarding and initial training of new team members
• Ensure compliance with all security, safety and emergency preparedness procedures
• Ensure compliance with all HR related policies, practices and procedures, such as timekeeping, recruiting, compensation, separations, leave usage, etc.
• Ensure the branch team develops and maintains strong technical, soft and leadership skills; strong cohesion; high morale; and strong performance levels
• Ensure the branch team develops, achieves and maintains product, service and business goals including to cross-service Navy Federal products and services
• Ensure the team follows, complies with and regularly reviews all required policies, practices and procedures
• Lead and motivate the team to deliver high quality member service ensuring delivery is accurate, complete, swift and courteous
• Leverage internal recognition and recreation programs to incent and reward team members for effort and results
• Monitor and leverages resources to maintain high operational efficiency and seek continuous improvement
• Exposure to managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
• Exposure to member/customer service operations to include understanding of effective member/customer service philosophy
• Exposure to supervising and leading employees
• Exposure to work which displays increasing levels of responsibility and/or authority
• Effective clerical, technical or administrative skills
• Effective organizational, planning and time management skills
• Effective skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
• Effective skill interacting with staff, management, vendors and members diplomatically and tactfully
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Effective word processing and spreadsheet software skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• Familiarity with financial institution and lending practices, principles and regulations
• Familiarity with retail banking industry best practices
Bank Secrecy Section
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Hours: Available Monday – Saturday: hours based on business needs.
Location: 25 Kaneohe Bay Drive, Suite 220, Kailua, HI 96734
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.