Windows & Doors Designer
4577 Bougainville Drive, Suite 202, Honolulu
to be discussed
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building business from existing customer base while working closely with sales team
- Designing custom windows and doors for customer’s building/ remodeling projects
- Quoting and managing the full cycle ordering process for all Windows & Doors projects from inception to completion
- Maintaining pricing and merchandising for the Windows & Doors department
- Responsible for ongoing Windows & Doors Product and Service Training
- Promote the Windows & Doors program
- All other duties as may be assigned
- Working proficiency with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Minimum of two (2) consecutive years designing windows & doors; preferably designing of Pella windows & doors; or as a finish carpenter
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work independently and also cooperatively with other team members
- Access to vehicle; valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
Work Days/ Hours: Mondays to Saturdays: 40+ hours per week.
- Days off to be determined.
- Working on Saturdays is required.
This is an exempt position.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.