November 29th & 30th -- 10am-4pm
BEST WESTERN-THE PLAZA HOTEL MAUI ROOM
3253 N. NIMITZ HWY, HONOLULU, HI 96819
Our Pacific Aviation family creates an environment where together, we can all succeed.
Pacific Aviation provide airport passenger-handling services to the world’s finest airlines. Our team members are the reason for our 25-years of success. Although we began on the west coast, we currently support over 10 airports across the country.
The ideal candidate for our Customer Service Agent at Honolulu International Airport is a bright, ambitious, and motivated professional. We are looking for someone who takes pride in providing exception customer experience and fosters a collaborative work environment.
If you have a passion for helping others and are a team player, apply today!
“A customer service agent handles a full range of functions directly with passengers as they are embarking on their journey. The two main job roles include working at the check-in counters and the gates for departures and arrivals. At the check-in counters, the customer service agent processes the incoming passengers, checks required IDs, print boarding passes, and tag their luggage. At the boarding gates, the customer service agent makes boarding announcements to provide important flight information, scan boarding passes, and ensure all passengers have boarded the plane with required documentation. This position requires standing and walking for the majority of the shift.”
Airline Customer Service - Core Job Responsibilities:
- Customer Service: Provide an exceptional customer experience for passengers, guiding them through their airport journey, and resolving challenges that arise with respect and compassion.
- Teamwork: Work together as a team and foster a collaborative environment that supports all agents in successfully fulfilling their duties.
- Operational Excellence: Successfully learning and mastering the technical aspects of the job in order to successful execute all required duties.
- For example, learning the check-in system, the boarding process, and following proper airport documentation.
- People Excellence: Successfully learning and master the soft-skill required to successfully execute all required duties
- For example, learning how to quick build a relationship with a customer, understanding how to de-escalate frustrated passengers, and actively listening to learn the root cause of customers challenges.
- Safety: Ensure the safety of passenger and team members at all times.
What we are looking for:
- A Growth Mindset: we are looking for individuals who are interested in personal and professional growth as we are committed to growing our people and advancing their careers.
- Professionalism: we are looking for individuals who demonstrate professional etiquette, behavior, and courtesy as our customers rely on us to help them with all their needs.
- Decision Making & Organization: we are looking for individuals who understand how to organize and prioritize their work to ensure the most pressing tasks get completed
- An Eye for Detail: We are looking for individuals who have an eye for detail as there are many documents that need to be submitted to the airport, the airline, and the airplane to successfully depart a flight.