Aircraft & Vehicle Detailer
150 Kaulele Place, Honolulu
The Detailer is responsible for the overall cleanliness of the aircraft, vehicles, equipment and hangar facility used in the Lana'i Air service. This position requires a high level of attention to detail and cleanliness at all times.
- Cleans, wash, polish, and dust the interior and exterior of the aircraft, vehicle and equipment.
- Wash windows and clean tires of the aircraft, vehicle and equipment.
- Ensures vehicle is fueled properly.
- Maintains records on maintenance activity performed on vehicles and equipment.
- Assist other departments with various duties and may be required to work overtime.
- Utilizes support equipment in a safe manner to accomplish work tasks and must understand and follow all safety procedures.
- Six months to one year experience in a similar capacity, preferred.
- Knowledge in basic vehicle maintenance, preferred.
- Requires the highest level of professionalism and hospitality when interacting with the Four Seasons guest.
- Must be able to foster teamwork and work harmoniously with co-workers and third party vendors.
- Requires working to established procedures and maintain reliable work attendance.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills and ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and work under conditions that are changing on a moment's notice.
Required Work Cards/ Certifications:
- Valid Hawaii Driver's License
- Must be able to obtain an AOA badge and ramp license from the State of Hawaii Department of Transportation.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.