Parking Enforcement Agent Featured
1010 Common Street, Suite 2950
Admiral Enforcement is a parking enforcement company that specializes in monitoring privately owned parking lots and garages. We are currently seeking a Part-Time Enforcement Agent to add to our team in Honolulu, HI for one of the following shifts:
- 3 days per week mornings and afternoons – 5 hours per day
- 4 days per week mornings and afternoons – 4 hours per day
The Enforcement Agent performs a variety of tasks to ensure a smooth operation of the parking facility and is responsible for monitoring the parking facility, issuing warning tickets/citations, and responding to customer inquiries. You will work closely with fellow team members, Account Managers, and/or Senior Agents to ensure that quality and safety standards are met at all times.
- Patrol assigned area by foot, golf cart, or truck to observe parking violations by automobiles, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, etc.
- Enforce location rules by the placement of warning tickets or citations on vehicles who are subject to towing; arrange for towing of abandoned vehicles, vehicles with expired licenses, or illegally parked vehicles
- Issues tickets or citations for expired meters, improper use of specially designated or timed zones or lots, improper parking such as parking in crosswalks or other sidewalks, improperly parked motorcycles, parking in preferential areas, and related violations
- Respond promptly to customers to process payments and remove boots
- Maintain professionalism in all interactions and use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to the Account Manager or Senior Agent as necessary
- Record and enter data collected for required citations/ violations including time, date and location of an infraction, vehicle information (license plate number, make, model and color)
- Utilize excellent time management and report writing skills
- Conduct lot audits and car counts at designated locations and times
- Inform management of faded paint on curbs, vandalized signs, and other damage and safety issues
- Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to Account Manager
- Provide traffic control, when necessary
- At least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests
- Ability to bend and lift up to 50 pounds regularly throughout shifts
- Must be drug-free and pass a mandatory drug test*
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Flexible availability
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Constantly move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for the entire duration of shift
- Stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather. Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.