AAR is a leading provider of aviation services to the worldwide commercial aerospace and government/defense industries. AAR combines a close-to-the-customer business model with a broad menu of capabilities to help customers operate more efficiently, lower costs and maintain high levels of quality, safety and service. We are a financially stable, dedicated partner with an enduring commitment to innovation, execution, continuous improvement and customer value. At AAR we are committed to doing it right, and we have built our core values based on that premise.
- Located on-site, at Hawaiian Airlines’ facility at Honolulu Airport during normal business hours whilst being accessible outside of these hours to support the operation as required.
- Directs and coordinates activities of the Inventory Control department(s) within AAR in conjunction with HAWAIIAN in support of the HAWAIIAN and AAR A321neo Component Support Agreement.
- This individual will be responsible for:
- (i) the day-to-day operation and performance by AAR of its contractual responsibilities.
- (ii) performing the following duties personally or through assigned team members.
- (iii) working with HAWAIIAN personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates inventory, distribution, warehousing in accordance with policies, principles and procedures established by the AAR General Manager in order to achieve customer/contractual objectives and program service levels.
- Attends regular scheduled meetings with HAWAIIAN including daily 8 am MOC call
- Develops plans for efficient use of materials, deploys as needed to augment usage patterns at maintenance stations and line stations.
- Monitors program dashboards to maintain proper AOG expediting and flow.
- Coordinates reliability engineering activities including low time unit reviews, Rogue unit identification and hard time unit rotations.
- Reviews material costs and material quality, and TAT programs to maintain operation of MRO.
- Monitors pre-draw requirements and maintenance schedules to assure inventory is positioned to support line and heavy maintenance.
- Reviews Repair and Purchase orders or schedules to ascertain product data/expedites material shortages.
- Monitors open and closed Component orders
- Coordinates between AAR and HAWAIIAN
- Coordinates the pickup of Covered Core Components from HAWAIIAN Pick-Up Locations for dispatch to AAR’s nominated repair facilities
- Provides training of AAR IT and software tools to HAWAIIAN
- Liaises between operational departments of operational concerns
- Provides assistance to HAWAIIAN in fulfilling:
- On the day-to-day requests
- On special campaigns / modifications
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities
- Strong judgment and decision making
- Analytical skills: must be able to gather information and use data to determine cause and effect for complex problem solving
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university; or eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
- The environmental characteristic for this position is an office setting.
- Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision/life/and AD&D insurance, 401(k) savings plan, PTO, as well as, opportunities for professional development and growth. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply through the career section on www.aarcorp.com. On-Site Program Manager (9942).