ATC Group Services
80 Sand Island Access Rd #200, Honolulu, HI
ATC Group Services LLC (ATC) is currently seeking a Project Geologist to join our Honolulu, HI Branch. The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of subsurface investigation experience with direct responsibility performing field work, collection of soil and groundwater samples, preparation of technical proposals and reports and interaction with clients.
Job Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Assist with management and execution of subsurface investigation projects.
- Prepare clear, organized, and accurate reports, data tables, and figures.
- Assist with scheduling and meeting project deadlines.
- Prepare, manage and execute field tasks.
- Assist with the development of project objectives, and coordinate subcontractors and schedules.
- Communicate effectively with clients, ATC employees, and vendors.
- Prepare and ship laboratory samples under a chain of custody.
- Abide by ATC’s health and safety policies and procedures.
- B.S degree in geology, civil engineering, environmental science or related field.
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office®.
- Effective technical writing, strong oral communication and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet organization and project objectives.
- Technically adept, flexible, and forward thinking.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Federal, State and local environmental assessment and remediation regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of field techniques and experience with data collection.
- Willingness to travel regionally for short periods of time.
- GIS and/or CAD experience, a plus.
- Professional Engineer (PE) or Registered Geologist (RG) credential, a plus.
- Driver’s License
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.