Wilfred E. Bucher, CPA is seeking a full-time or part-time Staff Accountant for our Downtown Honolulu Office.
• Competitive compensation,
• New Client referral bonus,
• An emphasis on a work/life balance at every level,
• Medical Insurance,
• A generous paid time off policy,
• 10 paid holidays,
• Paid downtown parking stall,
• SIMPLE IRA and much more.
Responsibilities of a Staff Accountant would include:
• Assisting in the monthly closing process including reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, preparation of journal entries, and assist in preparing financial statements and compilation reports,
• Preparing payroll, payroll reports, annual W-2, W-3, 1099, and other monthly, quarterly, and annual filing documents for review,
• Preparing Hawaii General Excise Tax monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports and filing documents for review,
• Preparing various individual, business, and trust Federal and State income tax returns and preparing work papers to support tax return preparation,
• Assisting in other accountant’s tasks/projects as needed,
Ideal candidate qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in Accounting,
• A CPA license is a bonus but not required,
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Quickbooks,
• Able to manage workflow and priorities,
• A positive, professional attitude,
• The ability to work as part of a team towards common goals,
• Committed to excellence and high standards,
• Versatile, flexible and willing to work within constantly changing priorities and work settings.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.