DENTAL ASSISTANT/ FRONT OFFICE (Ala Moana/ Aiea)
compensation: to be determined
employment type: full-time
Seeking full-time, highly motivated individual committed to providing a superior level of patient care and quality service for our dental practice. It is a great opportunity to join our team dedicated to providing the best possible patient experience.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN OR BE TRAINED TO PERFORM CHAIRSIDE CLINICAL DENTAL ASSISTING. Must have excellent patient communication skills and be able to instruct patients on pre/post-operative procedures and general oral health care. Must be willing to learn and perform front desk duties as required. Additional training may be required.
The Assistant prepares patients for examination and for the upcoming procedures. This position works chair-side under the supervision of the dentist to perform a variety of tasks including; selecting and handing instruments to the doctor during procedures utilizing standardized practices, techniques and methods used in dental procedures.
Pay is to be determined and is based on experience and licensure. Benefits include paid holidays, medical and dental insurance, bonuses and retirement benefits package.
The ideal candidate has an outstanding work ethic, maintains a professional attitude and possesses excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Must also have good listening skills, be able to multi-task, and communicate effectively in a pleasant and professional manner. The ideal team player will be enthusiastic, possess initiative and resiliency to participate and contribute fully to our team.
- assist doctor in procedures
- monitor and maintain systems for all aspects of patient care
- operate and maintain imaging equipment
- sterilization lab duties
- operatory set up and turnover
- maintenance of clinical areas
- administrative clinical support
- ability to integrate as a member in fast paced team
- good dexterity, coordination and hand strength
- ability to stand and bend for extended periods of time
- exceptional attention to detail
- ability to prioritize and multi-task
- superior patient/service orientation
- performs well under pressure; team oriented, yet able to work independently
- computer proficiency in all aspects of managing electronic patient records
- working knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- bilingual is helpful
- dental experience, preferred but will train the right individual
-valid driver's license
Please email your resume, desired starting salary and cover letter. Please be sure to include a DAYTIME CONTACT PHONE NUMBER.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.