Marketing/ Advertising Director
to be discussed
To develop and supervise all marketing activities. Works under Executive Management and develops sales forecasts as well as advertising and promotional programs and pricing strategies. Directs the sales and marketing/ advertising managers and, through them, the entire sales and marketing/ advertising teams.
- Develops and evaluates all advertising and promotional programs. Must personally approve all major marketing campaigns.
- Actively seek development of new marketing and advertising strategies to grow the company’s market share.
- Works with Executive Management to develop weekly/ monthly/ quarterly/ annual marketing and advertising budgets around the sales goals, and creating strategies and solutions to reach such goals.
- Reports directly to Executive Management with all proposals and prepares periodic reports giving results of marketing and sales efforts.
- Reports monthly/ quarterly/ annually to all Executive and Sales Management on performance of past marketing and advertising campaigns, future campaigns and the data supporting it, and any other Key Performance Indicators.
- Gives direct supervision to sales and marketing/ advertising managers, and through them, the entire sales and marketing/ advertising teams.
- Prepares sales forecasts, and predicts future profits based on projected volume and costs.
- Drive to various locations for meetings with Executive and Sales Management, and with marketing/ advertising vendors and/or partners.
- Performs such other duties as given by Executive Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, advertising or any other business related field; M.B.A. degree preferred.
- Over 10 years of experience in sales and marketing management working with modern advertising tools, platforms, and technologies including, but not limited to, print, radio, television, digital marketing, and social media, with supervising a diverse sales force preferred.
- Good knowledge of accounting and finance to analyze and evaluate marketing programs and pricing policies.
- Demonstrated creative ability to evaluate advertising, marketing and promotional programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to develop and enthusiastic and competent sales and marketing staff.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports, presentations, and materials for Executive and Sales Management.
Benefits offered include:
- Paid medical, vision and dental insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick days;
- Flexible spending plan;
- Voluntary group term life, accident, and other insurance policies;
- 401(k) Plan;
- Employee Stock Ownership.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.