Tax Credit Property Manager Featured
Sandalwood Management USA
1245 Maunakea Street, #107, Honolulu, HI
We are looking to hire an efficient, articulate and outgoing Community Manager for a 380-unit HUD property and a 64-unit Tax Credit property. This is senior role reporting to the Regional Director of Resident Operations for a dynamic property management firm, and will be fully accountable for the day to day operations of the property and its long-term increase in value.
What we need from you:
- HUD/Tax Credit experience is required
- Understand financial goals, operate asset in owners’ best interest in accordance with Policies & Procedures Manual.
- Maintain an excellent customer service relationship with residents and property owners, responding to inquiries or concerns in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Maintain accurate records of all community transactions (rent rolls, delinquency reports, move-in/move-outs, etc.)
- Prepare annual budgets and income projections
- Ensure that all rents and late fees/check charges are collected, posted and deposited
- Generate necessary legal action, documents and process in accordance with state and company guidelines.
- Ensure that invoices are submitted to the corporate office for payment, handle petty cash and all funds.
- Build a sense of community through resident functions and other communication strategies.
- Build high performing, harmonious on-site team by hiring, training and coaching talented individuals, and executing performance management system.
- Plan weekly/daily office staff schedules and assignments and ensure all personnel –related administrative processes are executed on a timely basis
- Oversees outside contract vendors
- Ensure property is rented to capacity by implementing creative marketing strategies and developing a top performing team of leasing professionals.
- Oversee or manage all details of resident move-ins and move-outs giving special attention to apartment inspections, utilizing in-house employees or outside contractors/vendors as needed.
- Delight residents by responding to requests and concerns promptly and courteously.
- Coordinate maintenance schedule and assignments with Maintenance Supervisor.
- Ensure that vacated apartments are walked in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy. Prepare the Statement of Security Deposit in a timely manner.
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances.
- Be able to work evenings and weekends when necessary.
What we require:
- HUD/Tax Credit Experience
- MRI/Yardi/Property Management Software Experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Bi-Lingual in English/Chinese, preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Successfully pass pre-employment background check and drug test
- $70,000+, depending on experience
- Monthly renewal commission and bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision benefits packages, 401(k) and company paid life insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Submit resume
- Bring resume to 1245 Maunakea Street, #107, Honolulu, HI 96817 (808.537.9905)
Sandalwood Management Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.